Saturday 10th February 2018, the crowing moment of Venice Carnival 2018, all of you are invited to partecipate at the only one event in Venice that will show you the real life of Venice during its most important famous and important festival!
Well - known are the masked balls in palaces on the Grand Canal, lavish and very expensive.. anyway, not everybody knows that at this parties only rich tourists take part.. local people have secret places where spend Carnival will friends. Let you guide by us to the heart of the party.. in a secret location (a private house!) where share a traditional Venetian evening of entertainment: we will start with an aperitif with live music and than a full course dinner focused on our traditional recipes; from 11.00 we will dance on the sound of one of the most famous band of Venice, the Fuori Bordo!
CARNIVAL PROGRAMME - SATURDY 10th FEBRUARY :
- 7.30 pm - starting of the evening with welcome drink and live show by Fuori Bordo
- 8.30 pm - full course dinner (seated dinner)
- 11.00 pm - live concert by Fuori Bordo
- 1.00 am - ending of the event
- the location in 5 minutes walking from Arsenale; you will receive all the exact geolocal informations few days before the party;
- dress code not mandatory.. anyway our suggestion is to let your imagination run wild, choose a character from the History, Litterature, Cartoons or TV programm and created your own costume! Usually it's cheap and very very funny!
- to book your place visit VivoVenetia website, our travel agency Partner: https://www.vivovenetia.com/en/events-shows/venice-carnival-2018:
MENU SECRET PARTY - VENICE CARNIVAL 2018
Aperitif - served at the buffet
- Toasted bread with Salmon and Tuna cream
- Vegetable shortcrust canapé
- Puff pastry savoury pizza
Prosecco, Bellini, Orange Juice, Wine, Water
Gala Dinner - served at the table
- Apetizers: Steamed king prawns on an artichoke bed
- First Course: Scampi risotto and season vegetables
- Second Course: Seabass fillet with little tomatoes and olives - garnished with vegetables
- Dessert: Frittelle veneziane and galani (typical Carnival desserts)
Drinks served all dinner long: Grave del Friuli red and white wine, Water
Open Bar from 11 pm: Italian spirits, soft drinks (such as Coca Cola or Tonic Water), orange juice, water
Dinner & open bar: 185€ / pers.
Open Bar (after 11.00 pm): 85€ / pers.
INFORMATIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 3926669252